Connected But NO Internet Access "NOT Limited!!"

Reaction score
I have strange Problem with Windows 10 Home 1607 "Build 14393.351", the problem is that my laptop from time to time just have no internet access!!!! NOT LIMITED connection, just no internet access as i can access the shared folder on the network and my phone on the same network has internet, also i can't access the router control page from laptop but from phone it;s OK!!!

This status persist about 15 minutes more or less then every thing back to normal!!!!! Network troubleshoot says every thing is OK.

i tried the following by admin CMD:
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

But no Luck>
The problem also occur with the wired connection !!!!!

Please HELP

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-N 7260
Driver 17.15.0.5

Intel(R) 82577LC Gigabit Network Connection

Windows 10 Home 1607"Build 14393.351"

Reaction score
Are those Intel network drivers uptodate? An earlier driver for an Intel Wireless device used to have problems like that...but that was 18 months ago before the release of W10.

An interesting test would be to beg,borrow or buy a Wireless USB dongle and use that instead for a while to see if the problem went away. Obviously NOT one with an Intel chip! I diagnosed the Intel problem with a cheap Netgear dongle which worked all the time.

Reaction score
I would be interested in what the Status for the Wireless adapter shows when connecting and not connecting. You can open the Connections panel by typing ncpa.cpl in a run box and then check the Status to show the IP addresses assigned and the signal strength shows next to the adapter.

Can you tie any activity with the drops? Things like wireless phones ringing or microwaves or anything else?

I have seen problems which seem to be tied to certain versions of a Wireless-N device. Since your device is newer, it may not suffer from those problems but I have two Wireless-AC 7260 devices and they operate fine.

Normally, when you have a wired and wireless connection available, the wired is used. If the wired connection drops, such as removing the cable it should switch to Wireless. If you are saying the problem happens on wired and wireless, it would need to be something with the router or some power situation on your laptop.. Such as, is it plugged in, have you tried changing the power scheme and made sure the adapters are not allowed to sleep or power down?

Ask a Question