Connecting to VPN

Reaction score
Folks, I recently bought an HP Pavillion with Windows 10 already installed. I successfully mapped two drives at work through a VPN so I could access my files from home. Everything was working great. Then last Sunday I went out for a while and left the computer on. When I came back and hit a key to bring the computer back up it said it was doing a Windows update. When the update supposedly happened, I lost the mapping to the 2 drives at work through the VPN. When I went to remap the drives, the VPN connected and I could get to my e-mail at work via the VPN, but I could not map the network drives at work. I can see them but it is asking me for a password and when I give them my work password which lets me access the drives (have used it before), it says password invalid. When I tool the laptop to work I could connect with the drives via wireless, but can't do so at home. Any help or ideas on what setting might have been changed during the "Windows upgrade" that now through my wireless connection at home I can't map these drives at work? Thanks.

Ask a Question