SOLVED Control Panel Missing

Reaction score
Today the Control Panel will not appear and Programs and Features is Missing. Also, I can not enter BIOS.

I cleaned and removed spyware to no avail.

This has gotten ridiculous. I have been contemplating a move to Linux Mint for some time and am going to do it very soon. I will be back for a look after six months to see if Windows 10 has been sorted out. I gave Windows 10 a fair shake but am not satisfied so count me out. I will continue to monitor this forum but will not badger you with Linux Fan Boy comments. This will be my only comment regarding this issue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recovered the Control Panel and Programs and Features. There is a drop down in File Explorer at the left of Quick access which has Control Panel and I clicked that and Control Panel appeared and now is accessible from the start list (right click) as is Programs and features. I previously tried searching for them and failed; they were just gone.

BIOS is still not accessible.

Ask a Question