Control Panel

Reaction score
You'll find it in Start Menu/All Apps/Windows System. Click the down arrow and you'll see the control panel listed. If you use it frequently, right click on it and pin it to your task bar or the start menu for quick access.

Reaction score
I have tried all that and still am unable to open the Control Panal. However I have the icon on the task bar and am able to see miniture screens when clicked on.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
So when you launch the Control Panel, it is opening and appearing on your Taskbar, normally indicating that it is open, with a little line underneath the taskbar icon.
This is just a shot in the dark but perhaps it is actually opening on a second monitor that Windows thinks is there, but for some reason is no longer available.
Try this.....
With only Control Panel open and showing as such on your taskbar, hold the Windows Logo Key on your keyboard and strike the left arrow key on your keyboard four or five times see if that works to bring the Control Panel windows back onto your primary monitor.
If that doesn't work try the same thing only with the right arrow key instead.
As I said "a shot in the dark" but, perhaps worth a try.

Ask a Question