Controlador WLAN + Bluetooth module AR5B22

Reaction score
buenas noches, la verdad soy nueva en esto y quisiera que me ayude con lo siguiente, tengo una computadora serie Acer Aspire V5 -431 Modelo No. MS2360, tiene una tarjeta WLAN + módulo Bluetooth AR5B22. La mande con un ingeniero para que me cambie el disco duro mecánico a solido, y cuando me entregó ya no quiso funcionar el Bluetooth, me dice que no tiene el hardware, pero antes de llevársela SI funcionaba.

Tengo ahora el windows 10 Pro (64b)

Ojalá me ayudaran en esto.

Mil Gracias, de antemano.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Translation:

Good evening, I'm really new to this and would like you to help me with the following, I have an Acer Aspire V5 -431 serial computer Model No. MS2360, it has a WLAN card + AR5B22 Bluetooth module. I sent it to an engineer to change the mechanical hard drive to solid, and when he gave me he no longer wanted to work the Bluetooth, he tells me that it does not have the hardware, but before taking it it did work. I now have windows 10 Pro (64b) I wish they would help me on this. Thank you in advance.

Ask a Question