Could this be a hint?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Just receive an email from Microsoft and in it was this paragraph....
Windows Insider Anniversary Update Microsoft Store Tour. Come join members of Windows and Devices Group Engineering team in select Microsoft Stores from June 27-July 2nd to learn more about the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Bring your own Windows 7/Windows 8.x/Windows 10 PC or a supported Windows 10 Mobile device for upgrade support. More details are available in the Feedback Hub. (Note that you’ll need a Preview build with the Feedback Hub to open this link.)
I know it is subtle and I might be reading too much into it, but....
It looks to me like we might just possibly have a date or at least a date range.

Regedit32

Reaction score
If they are wanting to help set up new users into the Insider Program I'd say you are not reading anything into that letter at all. Seems like we are maybe 1 month out from celebrations :)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I can visualize the store filling up with people lugging their desktop (towers) with accompanying peripherals and plopping them down on the counter and saying...... "here you go.... fix this".

Ask a Question