Creator up date

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
Before sending fall up date in October can you fix what we have already ? Mail and people apps work some times and other times they are not.
This creator up date really has messed up the works.
Today just out of the blue contacts in people at app where not there. Ran Store troubleshooter and restarted my computer to fix it . Had to go to tech support to fix Mail app. Both work great up till Creator up date. Action center does not work sometimes I have had to use hot keys WIndow/A combo to wake it up also since Creator up date.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
thanks for replying , my version is 1703 150630.540. Mail still does not work as of this morning. Yesterday it was until the afternoon , All my problems mail , people has been since Creator up date.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
sent reply just now mail was not working , one suggestion was to run virus scan. I have third party virus software that runs one automatically. Which was being run during reply now mail works ( for now) guess that's a new wrinkle to try before asking for help. I will add it to my Manuel I have been compiling that file I call " the quirks of Win 10 " that is getting lengthy.

Ask a Question