Critical Help needed

Reaction score
i left my computer running over the weekend, and upon reading up on my issue, windows 10 did an update that went wonky with a couple computers including mine. when my computer was reset when i came back, it sent me to the blue screen tried to repair, same thing as everyone else. Well i tried to revert back to my previous version of windows and now it has been "restoring to a previous version of windows for 12+ hours" that to me, is no clearer indication that windows 10 is broken on my computer, had no problem with the install and running it when windows offered me the upgrade, but it seems I'm going to have to pay money for someone to fix my computer over a "free" upgrade. I can't even get into my safe mode, if i restart it goes straight the restoring the previous version.

Anyone have any suggestions of fixes, would an option in my bios help?

Reaction score
If you activated windows 10, do a clean install. If not, reinstall your previous version, update, activate, and try a clean install if necessary (some have had issues reverting to the previous OS version). I assume you backed everything up before you originally did the upgrade.

Ask a Question