Current version no. of Mail and Calendar app?

Reaction score
Is there any way to find out what the current version number of Windows Mail and Calendar app is? I don't think mine is the most current and I have a bug that sometimes makes a New Event post to the previous day. How would I go about updating this app as I can't find a check for updates button or anything like that. BTW, I have version no. 17.6525.42271.0.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Just checked my mail app and that is the most recent version as far as I can tell.
Generally, problems with the calendar app, like the one you are having are related to date / time / regional settings
Have you check to confirm that everything is configured properly based on your geographical location?

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. My computer is set to the correct date/time/country settings and, at first my Microsoft account had no time zone associated with it and I thought that was the problem. I set it to the correct time zone and thought that had fixed the problem, but it didn't. Interestingly, it only happens when I create an "All Day" event as opposed to an event with a particular beginning and ending time. Also, on another forum, another person from New Zealand (where I am) had this problem but said it went away on its own - he assumed it was from an update.

I don't know if there might be some other place that might have a date/time/zone setting that might need to be changed.

Ask a Question