Cursor flickering issue

Reaction score
The cursor seems to flicker every time I move it, if the Cursor is still I cannot see it, but as it moves it will flicker and be visible. This is extremely irritating to me and I was hoping someone would be able to provide a solution or some assistance. this did happen on Windows 8 before i updated, but i just had to restart and it fixed itself, now with windows 10 it has started doing this again

My Computer is a Pavilion X360 convertible 11-K133TU if that has anything to do with it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IDK but since it's a Pavilion it might be related to Simple Pass.
Have a look here and see if that might be of some help

Reaction score
I just bought my computer a week ago - HP all in one. The pointer will begin flickering and I cannot move it around. There is a circle or square at the bottom of the screen that it stays in and I cannot get it out. I do NOT have HP SimplePass so that's not the issue. This is absolutely unacceptable. This happens on every mouse I use. HELP!!!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I just bought my computer a week ago
Surely a week old computer has some free support available either through the seller or the manufacturer.
This is absolutely unacceptable
I agree.
Perhaps contact HP support, via phone, email (trouble ticket) or live chat and see if they might be able to suggest a possible solution.
You should not be responsible for resolving this problem on your own.

Ask a Question