Cursor flickering & moving all aroung

Reaction score
Hello,
I upgraded to windows 10, was fine for couple of weeks and thereafter mouse flickering in continuous, moving beyond control and sometimes opens different windows and closes applications. PLEASE HELP.

Reaction score
Is this on a laptop? are you using touch pad or USB added mouse or are both active? or desktop PC?

Reaction score
Then go to settings, devices, printers, mouse etc. and see if you can disable the touch pad mouse, no need to have both active. You may need to go to advanced settings? Some laptops have a switch on them for touch pad, look for one.

Reaction score
I have a Dell laptop with Dell touchpad by Synaptics 19.0.15.2 and Microsoft mouse and keyboard center 2.5.166.0. Try installing BOTH of these programs. They work for me. I use a Microsoft 3500 USB mouse. The touchpad should disable when the presence of the mouse is detected.
With both installed control panel mouse should have a touchpad tab. That's where you want to make settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello,
I upgraded to windows 10, was fine for couple of weeks and thereafter mouse flickering in continuous, moving beyond control and sometimes opens different windows and closes applications. PLEASE HELP.

Possibilities..........
1. Use another mouse.
2. Use a different USB port.

Ask a Question