Custom 19564 Insider ESD ISO

Reaction score
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hw2wc88bxovj9h9/19564.1000.200207-1438.RS_PRERELEASE_CLIENTPRO_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO/file

Some ask if enough people use my Shares, I think yes, average is over 50 shares.
Some ask how do I make the Custom ISOs.
first you download and hash the UUPs to insure they are OK. (see 19564.uup.txt)
then you decode the UUPs so to make the ISO, then you compress the install.wim to install.esd. (see Create.iso.txt)
then after a (1) Install test (2) I upload then the file is (3) verified & if the upload is correct then (4) I share.
enjoy

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
When I try to install using this ISO my machine fails the Windows activation code. I have run a couple of programs that extract this code and both return the same code. Any ideas?
f1jim

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
My best guess would be that something about it doesn't match the version you have recorded / licensed through Microsoft.
It is a very specific ISO
United States, English, 64 bit, Pro

Reaction score
When I try to install using this ISO my machine fails the Windows activation code. I have run a couple of programs that extract this code and both return the same code. Any ideas?
f1jim
This version is Professional and will upgrade Enterprise - IT WILL NOT UPGRADE HOME
IF you need Home version I can make - plz verify your version, since MS has many different version. please specify and i can make a special for you.

If the need is there
- it takes very little for me to make a Multi-Version - EN-us but the version is very specific on some.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I can make this very easy. if enough people want.
1581880032674.png
or takes longer to make an verify but if really needed.
1581880501905.png

Last edited:

Ask a Question