SOLVED Daily Challenge

Reaction score
love my daily challenge,but for the last 10 to 12 days,start daily challenge pick one to start with end up with screen and no cards,then switch of m/s solitaire restart m/s solitaire restart d/challenge pick game black screen for advert no advert game plays,got to do this for every game,bit of fun at first no adverts,but more annoying as the days went by.is it my pc at fault or windows 10,anybody got any ideas.gothy.

Reaction score
Hi Gothy, I have exactly the same problem as you and it is getting on my nerves too. I have posted a similar thread to you so hopefully between us someone will help. I would not think that it is a fault with the pc as mine is only a few weeks old with an original ms windows 10 installed. Sorry I have no solution to offer you.

Reaction score
hi,davehc, thanks for the info but it does not work for me, my sync settings were all on but I switched them off and tried again. No joy I am afraid, made no difference to accessing the next game.

Reaction score
Ok Just a thought. Truth is, I play those games and the same problem happened to me. I am not sure what corrected it. I am externally fiddling with my settings, but I do recall I was in the Xbox home page (Left click the Xbox icon) and brought a few things up to date there.

Reaction score
I've been googling around on this one. I've discovered I did not fix the problem. MS were aware of it, and it was fixed in a recent update (??)

Reaction score
I bet that was when mine went wrong Dave, I wish MS could get it right for a change.

Reaction score
had a quick look at recent updates and the trouble seems to start either at (kb3133431)on the 6th jan or (kb3132372) on the 30th dec,may try deleating one or both to see if that helps.gothy.

Reaction score
Had high hopes gothy that deleting these updates might work but hopes dashed. I had and deleted the kb3133431 update but did not get the kb3132372 update. The whole OS seems a bit hit and miss.

Reaction score
I'm still following with interest, as I would like to know why the fault in mine suddenly went away.
But, has it been resolved with yesterdays accumulative update?

Reaction score
I did not have an update yesterday, my last one was on the 6th Jan, KB3133431 which is the one I deleted yesterday.
Like I said hit and miss. By the by I am stuck on the pyramid daily challenge for yesterday 12/01/16 and I think it will defeat me.

Reaction score
You're doing better than me. I have a few golds from previous months, but I am still battling with Spider on the tenth, and Pyramid on the 12th and, now 13th.

Last edited:
Reaction score
well the update today seems to have solved my problem,and still no adverts just aquick black screen then game starts,if it stays like this I may even get to miss the adverts,hope its fixed it for every body.gothy.

Reaction score
I am stuck on one from yesterday,but will keep trying to work out how the cards have to be played.got diamond last two months in a row last one perfect, first time I have made a perfect run then the glitch started,though at first a warning not to do that again just joking.gothy.

Reaction score
Afraid to speak to soon but Solitaire seems to be working now although I have done nothing towards it. My thanks to whoever put it right. I have even finished the game I was stuck on yesterday.

Ask a Question