SOLVED Delete Skype messages?

Reaction score
Skype performed an update and I cannot find ot how to delete messages sent and received.
It was quite simple before the update by selecting, Tools > Privacy > etc.
Now I cannot find anything for deleting the messages.
I included a photo of a sample message page.

Thank you

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    89.3 KB · Views: 997
Reaction score
I am using a four year old Dell Inspiron. I could tap on the screen all day with no results because it is not a touch screen :). Seriously, thanks for the reply because it did solve my question. As I ubderstand it now, for some reason, we can no longer delete messages that are sent. (I cannot imagine why. )
But we live and learn, so thanks again.

Regedit32

Reaction score
I am using a four year old Dell Inspiron. I could tap on the screen all day with no results because it is not a touch screen

Ahhhh :eek:

If you tap hard enough and long enough the monitors pixels might black out those messages :rolleyes:

Sorry I should have checked your system specs before replying.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Something you might try is to left-click to highlight the message, then right-click and see if they added a context menu that allows you to delete a message. If not use the feedback hub and request they restore the feature you were used to or something practical for people using computers of your age.

Reaction score
No problem! Your reply directed me to a place that answered my question. I appreciate your time and effort. I will take your advice on sending in a feedback request. Have a nice day!

Ask a Question