SOLVED Desktop background randomly changing

Reaction score
We have 2 desktops, both with windows 10, microsoft 360, and gmail. Problem #1: The past couple of days the desktop background from photos has been randomly changing, and, problem #2: changing between computers with photos from each of our desktops. I didn't knowingly "link" our computers.....please help me to find the setting? or is this a real problem? Thank you

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I didn't knowingly "link" our computers
It's more about your "account settings" syncing (across devices using the same account), rather than your computers being "linked".

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
It's more about your "account settings" syncing (across devices using the same account), rather than your computers being "linked".

View attachment 10124
Thank you very much! And, BTW, I love and wholeheartedly agree with your signature:
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us."
To the men and women of our Armed Forces, past, present and future.... My undying gratitude.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks.... the quote is what it is and unfortunately uses the word "men" very broadly and I suspect generally.
I always thought that, while I interpret it to imply "and women", I wish it would have done so explicitly.

As a U.S. Army veteran who served for 3 years from 68 to 71.....
The people who do that job (all of them) deserve the respect and gratitude of free people and those striving to be free everywhere.

Ask a Question