SOLVED Desktop Icons

Reaction score
Hi all since installing this windows 10 I am besotted with problems which some problems I have outlined in other threads but for this problem I would like to know if anyone has a fix for desktop icons which change size and position at will and nothing I do will solve it, with out warning screen will flick and icons change and I have the lates nvidia graphic driver installed its becoming a pain this windows 10 and if problem keeping on rearing its head I will have to revert to my old OS.

Anyway if anyone has a fix I could try it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
Do a search on the net for saving desktop icons. I was doing exactly that and there are many options available. Many accompanied with lots of bloatware. I finally resorted to avoiding two things which scramble desktop: messing with display resolution and running in safe mode. I haven't had much trouble since.

Reaction score
jmccleary thanks for the advice but I did not like any of those programs so have decided to get used to the bigger icons and hopefully sometime in the future MSoft will come out with a fix for it .

Ask a Question