Disc Burner Recommendations

Reaction score
OK, when I had the local Computer Guru Shop clean out my windows 8, and install Windows 10 I lost my Disc burner. Now I want to install another FREE Disc Burner and would welcome some suggestions on what to download. All I want is something simple and easy for this old brain.

Reaction score
Windows 10 has a built in disk burner. You need only to right click the program you wish to burn, and the option is there.

Reaction score
Thanks mate, now my next dumb question, how do I activate the JUNK Mail so that most of it goes in automaticaly rather than having to delete it all? I get 20 to 30 junks per day, you know, Girls wanting to get me into bed and blokes wanting to give heaps of money.
I am really greatful for your help.
Simmo.

Reaction score
upload_2016-10-16_10-41-22.png

Reaction score
Dave To date I have had no problems with the native Windows 10 disk burner.

Reaction score
I have rarely tried it, but I find, for some unknown reason, that if I am selecting from the File explorer with a right click, for example, the burn to disc option will only show up on the drop down with ISOs. If I select normally (left mouse), then, in most instances, it needs "Share" to be selected from the top bar
Maybe because I have a better program as the default, it also needs me to jump through a couple of hoops before burning. IMO, the op did not need that. I think he may have a third party solution now.

Ask a Question