Display size incorrect after upgrade

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help!

I had windows 8 on my toshiba laptop and due to having lost my glasses for a week I upsized the screen to make everything larger - I didnt think about this and then free upgraded to Windows 10. Now my display is stuck at the bigger size which causes issues with allsorts of programs for example I may not be able to see the OK box to click it as it is below edge of screen however if I go into screen settings to try and reduce the size it says I am set to the smallest size ..... which I know I am not - any ideas peoples its driving me mad !?!?!?!?

Many thanks in advance

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It's possible that you may have to reinstall your display driver. Although wait until you confirm that all Windows updates are up to date and current by checking manually.
What do you see and what have you chosen from the drop down in this screen.....

Capture2.PNG

Reaction score
these are my options - you an see the size is incorrect - i only have the one screen - its on the recommended but i have tried selecting all of them with no change at all thankyou for your help

Attachments

• 2015-12-18.png
    2015-12-18.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 572

Ask a Question