Do I need to be concerned about these cookies?

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I am a senior who like others my age get spam emails. Some day after day so I have loaded software to scan for issues. Even though Edge is better then Chrome the scan reveals cookies
5351994.fls.doubleclick.com
cdn.krxd.com
these appear every scan are they something to be concerned about ? If so can you block individual cookies in Edge.

Reaction score
You can. It is not 100%effective, and may possibly hinder you when trying to enter some sites which insist on using cookies.
Click the 3 dot bar top right
Click settings
Scroll down a little and click View Advanced settings

Scroll right down again and you will see a small window, which will probably say "dont block cookies"
You have a choice, if you click there, to block all cookies. Try initially, the option to block third party cookies only

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Reaction score
I wouldn't be overly concerned. As mentioned post#2 go into settings and block 3rd party cookies. I have blocked 3rd party cookies and run ublock Origin add on in my browser, never have a problem with unwanted cookies.
Check CCleaner > Options > Cookies and see if 5351994.fls.doubleclick.com and cdn.krxd.com are listed as cookies to keep, if so move them over into the column on the left for cleaning.

Ask a Question