SOLVED Download A Fix For Solitaire

Reaction score
At one time there was a small download to correct the reg for solitaire collection for windows 10. I have lost my copy and location of file does any one know where it is locate. thanks

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Big Bull,

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm not 100% sure I am following you on this, but if you click Start > Settings > Apps then scroll to Solitaire and left-click you ought to see a Reset button.

Is that what you are wanting?

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Big Bull,

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm not 100% sure I am following you on this, but if you click Start > Settings > Apps then scroll to Solitaire and left-click you ought to see a Reset button.

Is that what you are wanting?

Regards,

Regedit32
no this is not what I was talking about white searching for a fix solitaire I came across a fix from Microsoft that corrected the reg entries for the program . This corrected the problem of the program of not loading and the best I can remember it name was something like winapp or such thanks for your reply

Regedit32

Reaction score
I have no idea what Microsoft used to offer, but the Reset button now available was introduced from Anniversary update and is Microsoft's recommended way to repair a non functioning app. It also resets scores to ZERO.

You may have downloaded some form of .cab file, and could check your downloads folder to see if its still there.

Ask a Question