Download Pictures From Card Reader

Reaction score
How can I download photos from my memory stick. I insert the reader in the usb socket I hear the normal sound but nothing shows on the screen. This only happened since I upgraded to windows 10

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I take it that the device in question is a USB card reader. What is the make/model of it? Did you see if there are any drivers for it? Are you sure that it is compatible with windows 10?

Reaction score
the device is an Inca usb 2.0 compact card reader that was sold as being compatible. I cannot see if there are any drivers for it? Thanks for the reply

Reaction score
How can I download photos from my memory stick. I insert the reader in the usb socket I hear the normal sound but nothing shows on the screen. This only happened since I upgraded to windows 10

Me too. Go to the File Explorer scroll down and you should see any USB "memory stick" listed on the left. You can access its contents there. I am not certain that the same applies to a card reader.

I sometimes get a banner in the lower right corner of the desktop announcing the usb drive but it is not there long and I frequently miss it. I just removed my usb drive and then reinserted it. I heard the sound both times but got no banner.

Last edited:

Ask a Question