DYNABOOK SATELLITE PRO L40-G ISSUE BOOT FAILED

Reaction score
Hello! I just want to ask for help about the issue of my laptop dynabook satellite pro l40-g . When I powered it on, there is "checking media" popped up and there is EFI IPV4 something and IPV6 boot failed. I opened the bios and tried the possible solution I searched. But there is no boot mode option. What should I do guys. I'm not really techy guy.

Reaction score
That usually means that your drive (HDD or SSD) has bit the dust and is no longer accessible hence the "checking media" message. This is why the laptop is searching for a different way to load its system through a network bootloader. Same happens to me if I take out the HDD/SSD on my laptop.

Reaction score
That usually means that your drive (HDD or SSD) has bit the dust and is no longer accessible hence the "checking media" message. This is why the laptop is searching for a different way to load its system through a network bootloader. Same happens to me if I take out the HDD/SSD on my laptop.
But I didn't take any drive from my laptop. It just happened.

Reaction score
Is that serious though? What should I do? Such a bad timing since I am working for my thesis

Reaction score
The items of IPV4 and IPV6 refer to Networking and some BIOSes can be set to boot from a LAN [networked drive], might be a setting in your BIOS about enabling or disabling.

Reaction score
The items of IPV4 and IPV6 refer to Networking and some BIOSes can be set to boot from a LAN [networked drive], might be a setting in your BIOS about enabling or disabling.
I tried it so many times huhuhu. But it didn't work.

Ask a Question