SOLVED E-mail part keeps closing when trying to look at e-mails.

Reaction score
Hi. Over the last few days my PC has started acting a bit off with things for no reason what so ever. I have Windows 10. I use the e-mail and it's connected to my Aol account. I try looking at my mail in the window thing, seems to have trouble loading and just closes. But that's not the only thing that's different. On Facebook when watching some clips that pop up as I scroll down. It gets this blackness at the start of a clip playing half the time. So far only on Facebook. And my window sizes seemed to have changed on there own at some point to. So I put it back to it's recommended size and there the way I had them now. And, lol, when I try to Trim pictures it closes there to. Just like with e-mails. I can't think of anything that I mite have done that could have caused all of this. One day it was ok and the next, things just started to be buggy. It's still pretty much a new PC to. I got it about a couple of months ago now. So kind of depressing that my new PC is bugging out with small things like this already. For no reason to. And not knowing why is annoying. Mite not even be because of Windows 10. I just don't know. If there's any help I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Have you tried manually checking for updates, using Windows Updates in Settings as well as manually using the Store App to check for App updates?
Additionally, as a possible coincidence.....
IF you happen to have an nVidia GPU as your video adapter, you may have received the Update through the GeForce Experience application that has caused a bit of problems with Windows 10, mentioned here
https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/nvidia-important.11064/#post-52812

Reaction score
THANK YOU LOL!!!! It's nice to know that there are nice people out there that want to help. Been having trouble with other things on my PC that have been making me crazy all put together lol. But ye all things seem to be fixed now. The only thing that's still happening is the blackishness of videos on Facebook. That mite just be Facebook that happened by chance at the same time?? Either way it wasn't the worse part of my bugs. Hopefully it won't spread to other things lol x(.... But ye thank you, I appreciate it a lot.

Ask a Question