router/modem reboot

Open to suggestions
thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Same here.
Not sure what's going on.
Thought it might be an extension that I had added on, but after removing them it hasn't seemed to have improved.

Now I'm thinking that all things internet, might be impacted by the recent discovery of a galactic hack of multiple government agencies as well as many private sector business.
Pretty sure there is a lot of investigative diagnostics taking place in real time as well as traffic filtering so that everything gets a careful look.

When giants like Solar Winds and Fire Eye get hacked people are likely to be walking on egg shells for a while

Reaction score
I just switched to the new Chromium Edge browser and it's fast and the only extension I'm using is Ublock Origin and if it's slower now then it used to be before 20H2 update it must really be fast.

Reaction score
Not much update but still the same today. Haven't had chance to check with xfinity and see what they say.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yep.
I even went so far as to test drive their latest Beta version of Edge and it's the same.
Not saying it's remarkably slower, just noticeably so.

Reaction score
I have Firefox 84 installed and haven't noticed any changes seems to work as good as it always has.

Ask a Question