Edge (Chromium) Extension & Tips

Reaction score
Been using Firefox forever but it's sluggish, especially with AdGuard enabled (despite only one filter enabled). However, there are certain things I do with FF that I cannot get a way of doing with Edge.
  1. Bookmarks tags. I type in "dns" in address and it'll open my bookmark tagged with that
  2. Automatically open url and favorites in new tab
  3. CTRL+Tab behavior: switch to last tab
  4. Move favorites icon to left side, next to refresh button in toolbar.
Anyone know of extensions that do the above? I found one for bookmarks but it's clumsy. I have to do an addition step of pressing down arrow to select the tagged favorite from dropdown in address bar. Cumbersome.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Try uBlock Orgin instead of AdGuard. I was a long time user of AdGuard.....but it was to resource heavy for my tastes.

Reaction score
Hi Chadi,

I use FF too and have no problem as I don't have any add-ons or extensions, I have used a few in the past and they were a pain!. Try removing what you have and see if it speeds up (FF), most extensions/add-ons are on their own mission and are using system resources!. ;)

Ask a Question