Edge - Favorites Link sorting

Reaction score
I have three grumbles. One, why is the Favorites panel on the right side? What benefit did that create? How to move it to the Left? Can't be done?
Two: My favorites are not alpha sorted by me. On my IE browser, they were arranged and listed by frequency of use, and importance in my work. Edge default sorts them alpha anyway. Can I Stop this unwanted sort feature?
Three, I like my favorites panel to come up with the browser, and not want to click on another icon to show it.

Any help?

Reaction score
I have three grumbles. One, why is the Favorites panel on the right side? What benefit did that create? How to move it to the Left? Can't be done?
Two: My favorites are not alpha sorted by me. On my IE browser, they were arranged and listed by frequency of use, and importance in my work. Edge default sorts them alpha anyway. Can I Stop this unwanted sort feature?
Three, I like my favorites panel to come up with the browser, and not want to click on another icon to show it.

Any help?

Why not go back using IE11 ?
IE11 is still available in Win 10.

Reaction score
Agree with the above,

But
1. have you selected the favorites bar option in the settings. This will allow you to have the favourites icon in that bar.
2. If you have the favorites bar selected, you can click the "hyb" that is the four horizontal lines top right. The select the favorites "Star", followed by the favorites bar. This will enable you to sort manually, but there is no automatic function.
3. Maybe(?) 1. will be enough?

Ask a Question