SOLVED Edit boot menu in win 10

Reaction score
i did install prime os and delete it .now i have win 10 and prime os in boot menu
i want to delete prime os from boot

Reaction score
Hi Ahmad,

I assume you mean the following?.

I would think you have the GRUB boot menu (or whatever Prime OS uses). You need to reset Windows boot manager, watch the following video link (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!).

:)

Reaction score
i delete prime os from grub menu but still showing in this menu after i press F12
I sent pic for this menu
thank you

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 329
Reaction score
Hi Ahmad,

if you have a bootable version of Windows 10 (USB or DVD), you need to try and get into the advanced options and try repairing the MBR from there.

See from "If you can't boot Windows 10".

See also.

Judging by your pic, you still have the Prime OS boot-loader installed and as @BigFeet asks, can you still boot into it or did you simply delete the Prime OS partitions?. ;)

Reaction score
thanks to all the problem has been resolved by tybe bcdedit /enum firmware in cmd
i was delete prime os partition and delete prime os from boot menu but It still exists in bios
I solved the problem by cmd command
thank to all:):):)

Reaction score
thanks to all the problem has been resolved by tybe bcdedit /enum firmware in cmd
i was delete prime os partition and delete prime os from boot menu but It still exists in bios
I solved the problem by cmd command
thank to all:):):)
Hello bro how would you able to solve please reply coz i am also in same problem

Reaction score
Hi Vishal,

see post #7 and please explain exactly what you have done thus far and do you have a bootable copy of Win 10 on a USB Stick/DVD?. ;)

Ask a Question