SOLVED Move photos to SD Card

Reaction score
How do you move edited photographs from my windows 10 computer to my SD card? I can find all sorts of discussions and videos on how to move photos from my SD card to my windows 10 computer. But, I have found nothing that clearly explains how to move photos from my computer to my SD card. Thanks for your help. Pete

Reaction score
Format the SD card, Fat32 is good. Using File explorer put a directory on the card. Drag and drop the saved edited pictures onto the card.

If you want those pictures to show up in the display on the camera then you will need to save them in a compatible format and probably use the camera makers software to put them on the card.

Reaction score
Camera memory cards usually need to be formatted in the camera to be usable by the camera but they will still be usable in a computer's card reader.

Reaction score
Camera memory cards usually need to be formatted in the camera to be usable by the camera but they will still be usable in a computer's card reader.

Agreed.

The camera might not be able to read the edited pictures you put on the card which is as easy as "drag and drop".

If they are being read by another device as in a digital picture frame, phone, tablet etc, that will be a different and much easier story as those pictures should be read without any problems.

Ask a Question