Entered wrong administrator email.

Reaction score
Hello, after Cortana stopped working one day, I decided to wipe my account, so I used my brothers email and made him administrator. Unfortunately I typed one capital on accident and now I have no access as admin on my computer. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Actually, I have posted possible solutions to this problem, multiple times on this forum.
If you use the Forum search function from the main / home page of the forum and type in the keyword password you will likely see them, if you use the "more" function and the keyword password and my user name in the posted by text box you should see them all.
This is just one of many and they are all about the same thing, if a restore point doesn't work to get you back to your old password settings, then you will likely have to enable the hidden administrator account and go from there.
https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/administration-problems.7562/
You'll find the "possible" solution to your problem in post #9 of that thread.

Ask a Question