Error message: Login Failed "535 5.7.8 Authentication Credentials Invalid (VM300)"

Reaction score
Hi guys, had a windows 10 update last night and now I get the error message: Login Failed "535 5.7.8 Authentication Credentials Invalid (VM300)" I have 2 email addess's with virgin media, one was work, the main one personal, I still have both active, I get the error message on the main a/c not the secondry a/c (old wok email) which works perfectly, have been through the settings and both show the same information, have delete main email address and reset up but still get the same error, can anybodyhelp me please because friends and family use this address, other is used for online shopping etc., all help and advice appreciated

Attachments

• mail.JPG
    mail.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 239
Reaction score
Hi conrail,

have you double checked the password, it states remember PW but you may have put it in wrong?. :)

Reaction score
Could be a hyjack, I have suffered three hyjacks of my email in the last ten years, the first two times it took forever to reclaim, the last one I was able to grab back in about 15 minutes. Might want to check that out....

Ask a Question