Error when I want to uninsatll

Reaction score
Want to unstall an editor. (Corel Videostudio PRO X10) but I only got a errormessage.

"This file is not associated with any app to perform the operation. Install an app or create an association on the default apps settings page if an app is already installed"

Reaction score
Are you Uninstalling from Programs and Features [Control Panel] or Apps [Settings]? What you described sounds like trying to open or delete a file.

Reaction score
o uninstall Corel VideoStudio
1 Open the Windows Control Panel.
2 In the Programs category, click the Uninstall a program link.
3 In the Programs and Features window, click Corel VideoStudio X10 in the list of applications.
4 Click Uninstall/Change.
5 Follow the instructions on your screen.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Are you Uninstalling from Programs and Features [Control Panel] or Apps [Settings]? What you described sounds like trying to open or delete a file.
I'm with you and even a step further. Sounds like OP has already deleted said software and now a file is not associated with it and wont uninstall.

You might want to try "take ownership" of said file and try and delete it that way. Plenty of methods to follow, just google for it.

Reaction score
From apps.
The error text: "This file is not associated with any app to perform the operation. Install an app or create an association on the default apps settings page if an app is already installed"

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Avinstallera error.jpg
    Avinstallera error.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 57
Reaction score
As bassfisher suggests. Grab the utility here:

Ask a Question