Errorcode: 3259

Reaction score
I've google a bit about this can't seem to find a straight answer. May I know has anyone got the Outlook errorcode: 3259?

Reaction score
The profile may be corrupt.

Try this:
go to:
C:\Users\username\ AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook
Look for a file *.ost and delete it.

Restart Outlook. It will take a few seconds whilst it reformulates your profile.

Regedit32

Reaction score

This site appears to promote itself as a Microsoft Official Support site, but I don't think it is at all.

I could be mistaken, but would a Microsoft site not actually be part of the Microsoft domain?

I'd avise [ if I am correct ] using this site with caution. The textual information may be accurate, but I would not be surprised if the pesky request to use Chat Support would eventually lead to either [a] large bill, or someone accessing your computer and creating more problems.

This Official Microsoft response last year:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...n-operation-on-the-server-timed-out-the-serve

Perhaps a similar application of this response would work in the current Outlook too.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Hey Reg, I just clicked on wolfie's link...and Malwarebytes is flagging it and not letting it open....for me anyway. So your suspicion may be spot on.

Reaction score
Good heads up Regedit!!!

I am always willing to take the plunge (Image at the ready.)
I plunged in. The links can take you to places you don't want. Be very careful!

Reaction score
This site appears to promote itself as a Microsoft Official Support site, but I don't think it is at all.

I could be mistaken, but would a Microsoft site not actually be part of the Microsoft domain?

I'd avise [ if I am correct ] using this site with caution. The textual information may be accurate, but I would not be surprised if the pesky request to use Chat Support would eventually lead to either [a] large bill, or someone accessing your computer and creating more problems.

This Official Microsoft response last year:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...n-operation-on-the-server-timed-out-the-serve

Perhaps a similar application of this response would work in the current Outlook too.
Hi @Regedit32 ,

please delete it, you are absolutely correct, I was (as usual) in a hurry!. :(

Reaction score
Take it a little more slowly, Wolfie. Many readers, particularly new members as is the op, rely on info they receive from forums such as this.

Reaction score
Just had a lookie at the link. It is a rip off.
If you wish to download and use the program, it costs.
All it does is remove the existing *.ost, which can be done manually, and then restart Outlook.

Ask a Question