Ethernet isn't working on Win10

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an ASUS VivoBook S400CA and I upgraded my windows to window 10. Recently, I bought a TP-link Adapter and I found out that my Ethernet somehow isn't working. In the device statue, it said "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Unable to Load Device Driver} %hs device driver could not be loaded. Error Status was 0x%x." Can you help me fix this problem?

Reaction score
According to this https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/ASUS_VivoBook_S400CA/helpdesk_download/
You need this Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Lan Driver and Application
Download it and install it.
As far as the TP Link Adapter, we would need to know the model name, the model number (complete) and probably the Rev. # as well.

Hmm, thanks for replying me. I already had the qualcomm atheros ar9485 wireless network adapter installed in my laptop so I wonder if I still have to download it again. Here is the picture of my screenshot and it shows that my ethernet isn't loaded. And the TP Link Adapter information is TP-LINK TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 500Mbps. I got them from amazon.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 707

Ask a Question