Ever since last win10 auto update!

Reaction score
I have a Dell XPS 8500 and after the last auto update now got some odd issues. 1- no longer goes into sleep mode when activating by keyboard button, power button previously would glow yellow and when hitting keyboard or mouse would revive. Now sleep mode causes system to cause power button to go out. 2-Also now my arrow/cursor hourglass continuously blinks very fast. I haven't changed any settings since last update. Anyone see this yet?

regards

Reaction score
I haven't experienced any of the issues described. Maybe time go back and check your settings > System > Power and Sleep, Power and Sleep options and Related Settings > Additional Power Settings.

Reaction score
All my settings look unchanged but I only have 2 options from main menu. "restart and shut down". The sleep option is missing.

Reaction score
That is strange! Maybe you can try the customized power plan settings. It's worth a try, nothing to loose at this time. Right click Start > Power Options in the left control panel, third item from top of menu.

Reaction score
Have a look in the Device manager - Display Adapters. First try and see if there is an update available. If not, see if you can roll back the driver to the previous.

This often is the cause of both of your problems.

Ask a Question