Ever since Windows 10 the Internet freezes.

BML

Reaction score
Ever since I made the mistake of installing Windows 10 the Internet freezes on most cases where I open a page from the Internet with graphics it freezes. Sometimes it will open after a minute or so but on others I have to pull the plug. I have read that this is as a result of an inappropriate driver from Intel and I'm not expert enough to know if that's accurate or not.

Would I be correct in saying that new computers with Windows 10 built into them would not experience this problem?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Would I be correct in saying that new computers with Windows 10 built into them would not experience this problem?
I would think that they wouldn't.
Have you been successful in running Windows Update manually to see if there are any updates pending?
What version of Windows 10 are you currently on (build number)?
Depending on the various component specification on your computer and whether or not they are up to the task of running Windows 10 and the drivers for those components are available and support Windows 10, some of the problem might be related to background threads, processes and programs running making demands on your system and leaving you with very little remaining system resources to do much of anything.

Try clean booting the system and see if that makes any difference at all with the issue you are experiencing
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

BML

Reaction score
I have given up. Microsoft have made an absolute dogs breakfast of Windows 10 so stuff it and I'm off to get an Apple iMac. Thats my lot.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Good luck and best wishes with your Apple product.
A lot of people seem to love them.
Personally, I find them a bit outside my budget range. Otherwise, I'd definitely have one, just to play with.

Ask a Question