Every browser slow/defect

Reaction score
So after I installed Win10 I started getting issues with browsing the web. It seems when I first start up a browser (that being Chrome, Opera, or Firefox, tried them all), pages take a long time to load. In general they load slow, and sometimes they upright don't work. Now, I can try to browse one page, and it takes a long time to load, another page doesn't even load, and on the other hand, one page can load just fine. All happening at the same time. Now what I have figured out, is that every browser I've tried on my computer, has this problem, EXCEPT for Microsoft Edge, which loads all pages just fine from the get-go.

I've seen some have had the same issue, but is there a way to fix this, or just wait for MS to fix this issue?

regards,

Reaction score
Check what your default browser is. From the description you provided it appears that Edge is your default browser. Choose the browser you prefer and set it as the default browser.
Start > Settings > System "Default apps"

Ask a Question