Export user name/passwords in new edge

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Is it possible to export user names/passwords to the desktop or anywhere for that matter like you can do in chrome?

Reaction score
Did you expect anything else from Edge as it is based on Chrome? I wasn't even surprised as Edge copied all my chrome setting and I mean ALL of them...
No need for me anymore to use Chrome. At least for now...

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Did you expect anything else from Edge as it is based on Chrome?
Well....Yes and No. Since it is MS which does tend to make things more convoluted than needs be.

I wasn't even surprised as Edge copied all my chrome setting and I mean ALL of them...
I was at first then realized it's chrome based.

No need for me anymore to use Chrome
I do and prefer Chrome. Simply because of how Chrome simplifies all it's browser tasks. MS navigation of it's browsers is harder than it has to be. If you're going to copy somebody....copy it, don't half ass it. Just my opinion.

Reaction score
There is no such PowerShell command to export user information with their initial passwords. However, we can set all users password to a specific value, then it's easy to manually add their passwords in the csv file.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
There is no such PowerShell command to export user information with their initial passwords.
I was never talking about shell or cmd prompts. It's a simple export in the settings under passwords with in the browser.

Ask a Question