SOLVED Extended Tech Support

Reaction score
Do you advocate buying extended 'tech support' from either manufacturers or big box stores after purchasing new PCs, printers, etc? Obviously, many posters on this forum could [themselves] qualify as tech support, but many of us are often challenged by unforeseen problems.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Nope....I never, simply because of the plethora of online help one can find. If you mean "extended warranty"....then I vote no as well because 9 times out of 10, everything breaks after the warranty expires, including the extended warranties.

Reaction score
Nope....Never, if I can't fix it with the aid of this forum and just asking Google and reading the results then it must be hardware! And as I tend to build my own machines there is no tech support.

Reaction score
No because generally they are a rip-off, if you have a problem, most of the time the warranty won't cover what ails your computer!. ;)

Ask a Question