SOLVED Facebook linking .....

Reaction score
Hi, I hope I am posting this in the correct forum area. Anyway, and I believe, although could not swear, that this only started after I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10. When I hover my mouse cursor over a link I have a box appear offering me a Facebook Share option and, not being a Facebook user nor no wish to be one, I would love to know how to stop this happening as it is a royal pain in the a**e, so can someone please help me out here?
Regards,
Martin.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Martin, could you post a screenshot please so that we can take a look? I've never seen this before, so I can only assume it's some sort of browser addon.

Which browser are you using? It would be worth checking the addon list to see if there's something installed there.

Reaction score
Hi Ian, thank you for your interest in my "problem". However, having started to look more into this I have found that I am wrongly blaming Windows 10, it is actually a "feature" of the IncredimaIl email client program which has only shown up since recent problems after upgrading to Windows 10.
My apologies and also my thanks,
Martin.

Reaction score
Ian, just to let you know, within the Tools/Options/Emails part of IncrediMail there is a Facebook Settings section where the user can turn off the "feature" I was complaining about.
If anyone else has this "problem" this will advise them how to get rid of it.
Again, thanks for your interest and obvious willingness to help - much appreciated. :)
Martin.

IncrediMail-Facebook_Share.JPG

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting back with the solution Martin, I'm sure someone else will have this problem and will find this very useful :).

Reaction score
Thanks for reporting back with the solution Martin, I'm sure someone else will have this problem and will find this very useful :).
Yes Ian, I am quite sure that I will not be the only one and, if my post helps, great.
Cheers,
Martin.

Ask a Question