Favorites list disappeared in Windows Edge

Reaction score
I've been operating Windows 10 on my computer ever since it became available. In addition to my HP Allinone desktop computer, originally Windows 8, which I'll call Main, I have a year old laptop which came with Windows and an older laptop which originally came with Windows 8. I originally imported my favorites from IE, beginning with Main. All three synced, including the favorites bar. No issues. Until last week. I logged on to Main, opened Edge, all was good, my favorites were there. And suddenly they weren't. It was just like they never were, with a message telling me to import favorites from IE. At first, I didn't, but finally did. Perhaps it was a mistake. The favorites are still there on my laptops. I installed yet another Windows 10 update today, and was hopeful that would fix the problem, but it didn't any ideas? Thanks, Linda

Reaction score
I am not certain what your current problem is.
"telling me to import favorites from IE. At first, I didn't, but finally did. Perhaps it was a mistake. The favorites are still there on my laptops"
So, as at this moment, you do have your favourites on all the computers?
I don't know how familiar you are with Edge, but, I am thinking that you may have accidentally turned off the favourites bar on the earlier occasion.
If you scroll down through the settings, you will see this available option. Possibly there is a hidden shortcut which caused the problem.

Ask a Question