File explorer jumps to the top

Reaction score
When I scroll down in file explorer the page jumps back to the top every 20-30 seconds. Any ideas what is causing this? I am not touching anything when this happens.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I believe that I read, in another post on this forum, that someone with a similar issue, linked it to a desktop background slideshow that he had configured and was causing the strange behavior.
Just thought I would pass that along.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I believe that I read, in another post on this forum, that someone with a similar issue, linked it to a desktop background slideshow that he had configured and was causing the strange behavior.
Just thought I would pass that along.
When I scroll down in file explorer the page jumps back to the top every 20-30 seconds. Any ideas what is causing this? I am not touching anything when this happens.
Thanks for the info, that cured the problem. It is a pity we can't use slideshow. I hope Microsoft fixes this. I do not feel I should mark this soved untill Microsoft fixes this.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I do not feel I should mark this soved untill Microsoft fixes this.
Fine with me, but.......
I'm personally, not going to hold my breath for that fix. I think they've got a pretty full plate, with all the other crap that is wrong with 10, so it might be a while, if it is in-fact even a Microsoft problem and not tied to some third party GPU driver, rendering engine that is all glitched up.

Ask a Question