SOLVED Firefox not working

Reaction score
Hi
I've been using Firefox with no problems until the latest update when I get the message "Firefox not responding". Has anyone else had the same problem?

Reaction score
which update? I am running version 1803 and have not experienced any issues on this computer I am writing this with. My other one is 1809 and does not have issues either. Both are on the latest update....

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Grizzly. It was the latest update but I got fed up with trying to get it to work and uninstalled it. I may re-install at a later date because I preferred the site..

Reaction score
sometimes the problem is a corrupted profile (had that a few times). creating a new profile might solve the problem.

I have to admit that I am not using the latest Firefox cause my extensions will not work any longer with them so I am using FF 56.0.2 which is the last my extensions work with....

Reaction score
I've not long re-installed Firefox and it seems to be fine now but if the issue returns I'try another browser. Fingers crossed

Ask a Question