Firewall Turned Off Notification - From Startup

Reaction score
Since updating from 1909 Pro to 20H2 Pro.

Shortly after startup I have notification pop-up, telling me my Firewall is turned off in Windows Security. And to click on to turn-on.

Although I have Malwarebytes and Privacy, these didnot cause any issues to Windows Security prior to the update.

Whether both of the Malwarebyte services are turned-on or not (register to Windows Security Center), the pop-up notification comes up shortly after starting the laptop.

Any clues ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since updating from 1909 Pro to 20H2 Pro.

Shortly after startup I have notification pop-up, telling me my Firewall is turned off in Windows Security. And to click on to turn-on.

Although I have Malwarebytes and Privacy, these didnot cause any issues to Windows Security prior to the update.

Whether both of the Malwarebyte services are turned-on or not (register to Windows Security Center), the pop-up notification comes up shortly after starting the laptop.

Any clues ?

I have the same issue since the update and I run Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control. So I guess that is the culprit.

Ask a Question