Flashing screen after installing windows 10

Reaction score
Hi new to hear so sorry if this has been brought up before did search but couldn't find any related articals
I am running windows 8.1 and upgrade to windows 10. Install went fine but after final reboot I'm left with a flashing screen.
when I turn off the laptop and reboot I get the login window I login to windows and the screen continues to flash, I cant access the start menu. how do I uninstall windows 10 and start again.? Or what is the correct method for fixing this issue.

Reaction score
Hi new to hear so sorry if this has been brought up before did search but couldn't find any related articals
I am running windows 8.1 and upgrade to windows 10. Install went fine but after final reboot I'm left with a flashing screen.
when I turn off the laptop and reboot I get the login window I login to windows and the screen continues to flash, I cant access the start menu. how do I uninstall windows 10 and start again.? Or what is the correct method for fixing this issue.
I had the same problem - you'll need to reboot the machine is Safe Mode (try F10 when is booting up) and find your way down to Troubleshooting options. There's an option there to re-install windows 10 and preserve your files.

Reaction score
See https://www.windows10forums.com/articles/reset-windows-10-when-windows-wont-boot.14/ this link too

Ask a Question