Flickering screen on mouseclicks

Reaction score
When i start up a game or even sometimes Chrome. it will start to flicker and say that its not responding really quick, about a second. then at some points it will start flickering constantly really fast. I have searched up the problem but i get a lot of different answers. im not really good with computers but so im really struggling. please help.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
From your somewhat limited explanation of the problem it sounds like a display driver issue.
If you could provide some information about your specific computer....
Manufacturer Name, Model Name, Model Number (complete model number, as something like Dell Inspiron 17 doesn't really help as there are dozens of Dell Inspiron 17 computers manufactured)
IF you are using an integrated GPU (video card) or if you've installed an add-in GPU...
Things like that will help people, perhaps with similar hardware, suggest how they may have been able to deal with a similar problem.

Ask a Question