Forum Useage

Reaction score
For Ian (Admin)

Your change of format seems to have created some magic here.

For active an help posts, this has suddenly become one of the most active Windows 10 forums on the web.

As an aside. It is becoming, possibly, an overload for the moderators. I do see (IMHO) that many of the posts are possibly lowgrade and concerned with incidental problems of misuse, but have to be dealt with. Some of the "help", from users, is ofet poor and not effective.

I have been, for some years, on one of the oldest help forums on the web(No, not the Brink thing) There, they have created a user listed as a trusted advisor. This is based on past posts and success rates with those posts. Might be an idea to throw around here, to take the load of the moderators, who can then focus more on actual moderation.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Dave - I'm glad that the forums activity seems to have picked up :D. You raise a very valid point there - at the moment we've got the MVP and VIP tags, but it may be a good plan to have the trusted advisor posts too. I'll have a chat with the mods and see what they think about it (are you sure you can't be tempted back? :D).

Ask a Question