Forward Outlook email to Gmail

Reaction score
I want to forward all of my incoming Outlook mail to my Gmail account.
Can I do this, and if so,how?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Go to your outlook.com account on the web in a browser
Use the Gear Icon top right and select "Options" and from that page select the Email Forwarding and select the radio button to "Forward your email to another account"

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.
I have become totally disenchanted with Windows 10 Mail app. I have had problems with it, such as not receiving mail that was important to me. So I have just stopped using it. It would seem to me that since there are some very good email services on the Internet,, Microsoft could come up with something better than this one. Just my opinion, not looking to insult anyone. :)

Reaction score
Microsoft have something better. Outlook connected to the world via an exchange server. Too much and too complex for everyman on their home Windows machine. So they build a simple mail client. Aimed at the user with just one ISP mail provider. I found MS's attempts unsatisfactory years ago and, as I prefer a mail client on my PC rather than web mail, settled on Thunderbird to collect my mail from my ISP and from Gmail. Works reliably although it does not have every fancy feature in the world. Free as well. Lets me choose between POP and Imap. Works on Mac,Linux and Windows AND one can just copy the main data file containing ones mail between the three OSs.

Ask a Question