Google Truth?

Reaction score
CALLER: Is this Gordon's Pizza?

GOOGLE: No sir, it's Google Pizza.

CALLER: I must have dialed a wrong number. Sorry.

GOOGLE: No sir, Google bought Gordon’s Pizza last month.

CALLER: OK.. I would like to order a pizza.

GOOGLE: Do you want your usual, sir?

CALLER: My usual? You know me?

GOOGLE:
According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.

CALLER: OK! That’s what I want ...

GOOGLE:
May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten free thin crust?

CALLER: What? I detest vegetables.

GOOGLE: Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

CALLER: How the hell do you know?

GOOGLE:
Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

CALLER:
Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.

GOOGLE:
Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly.
According to our database, you only purchased a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once, at Drug RX Network, 4 months ago.

CALLER: I bought more from another drugstore.

GOOGLE: That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.

CALLER: I paid in cash.

GOOGLE: But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

CALLER: I have other sources of cash..

GOOGLE:
That doesn’t show on your last tax return unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law.

CALLER: WHAT THE HELL?

GOOGLE: I'm sorry, sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.

CALLER:
Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I'm going to an island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.

GOOGLE: I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago...

lol.gif

Bif

Reaction score
Scary as hell.. I have a friend who bought a Google Home and thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread...he also doesn't understand the privacy issues ( despite trying to explain to him)
Be a cold day in H-E Double Hockey Sticks before I have something listening in on me 24/7 365 in my home...
That's what my wife's for!;)

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Sadly, we jump on the Google band wagon beat down for this but the fact of the matter is they all do it. MS with windows 10 and all it's telemetry logging disguised as advertising. They always have and made it legal to do so. A great movie on this, albeit hollywoodized is "Enemy of the State" which suggest this started back in (on a govt level) in the 50's. Then lets not forget J. E. Hoover (in the late 30's) secret files he was personally keeping then just disappeared shortly after his death. Then on a individual basis is Nikola Telsa with his wireless electricity transfer system and all his other experiments and projects that the govt. confiscated upon his death. They are always spying...don't think otherwise.

If you do create something the govt. can't get access at/into or forcibly take...here's a perfect examaple...point in case "Lavabit". As a mere little independent company, the govt told them to allow the govt. access or else. The or else part was the govt. forcing them to close the doors. Then on a large company level, Apple, and when the govt came knocking on there doors for access and told no....the govt. threatened and Apple took them to court and won.

It's just in what one is really wanting to see and believe.

Wow....I can't believe I just went off like that.....Well alrighty then.

Ask a Question