Green scree w/continuous circles

Reaction score
I upgrade to Windows 10 a good month or so ago. All seemed fine. I woke my desktop up today to find this green screen w/continuous circles. I have unplugged everything and powered down and restarted. (This is the only suggestion I could find to fix it) The green screen came back up immediately. I have tried to get to where I could restart in safe mode but I can't navigate anywhere. I only have this green screen. Any suggestions?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you inspected the cable connections for you monitor at both ends to confirm that they are firmly seated and tight?
Do you have an option to connect a different monitor, just to make sure that the problem is not with a faulty monitor and or cable?

Reaction score
I know the cables are connect fine. I don't believe it's the monitor as sometimes I can do ctr+alt+delete to get to a screen where I can shut down or restart. If it sits a long time though, those keys do not get me to another screen.

Ask a Question