Reaction score
Fair warning..... buckle up.

Capture.PNG

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/donasarkar/status/911243038248247296

As Scooby would say "ruh-roh"

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IF it has "PRE" in its' name it is likely a Redstone 4 build and not available to anyone now, unless they are one of the few that opted to "Skip Ahead" on their Insider machines.

Reaction score
I wonder if we get a build late today. Maybe Dona's new boss has put it to the team that the release had better be ready by next weekend...

I have a feeling that Dona will be moved on to something else after this release.

Reaction score
I wonder if we get a build late today. Maybe Dona's new boss has put it to the team that the release had better be ready by next weekend...

I have a feeling that Dona will be moved on to something else after this release.
We can only hope..

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
After that screw up on the previous release where no one could actually get it......
I'm not surprised that she has a "new" boss.
Nor would I be surprised to find that she "moves on"
To be honest and at the risk of seeming chauvinistic and never found her particularly pleasant or palatable. Always found Gabe Aul much more so.
But.... beggars can't be choosers, so I'll take what I can get and deal with it.

Reaction score
I thought that she found she was more interested in flitting around the world and having meetings and stuff. Things which may well be really good for Microsoft but not at all focused on providing well debugged Windows releases.

Not to mention posting selfies on twitter every day.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yeah..... they're all at that big Microsoft Ignite conference.
Was kinda hoping that we might get an RTM announcement out of them with a final version / build number / detail, but.....
I suppose selfies are more important. There was some mention of a possible new build, perhaps tomorrow, which also happens to be the three week from public release day mark.

Ask a Question